A beer is only as good as its ingredients.
If you’re going to spend the time to craft your own bespoke beers, it makes sense to start with the very best. That’s why this American Style IPA recipe uses the finest grains, all freshly milled by us just before shipping. We use top quality hops from around the world compressed into a pellet form for easy handling and less liquid absorption. We then vacuum seal it all to ensure you receive the freshest possible ingredients.
This American Style IPA recipe pack will make you 12, 330ml bottles of beer.
Each pack contains
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with notes section
- Freshly milled grains, hops and specialty yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar
- Kettle Finings (a seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels (customisable at checkout)
** You will need equipment to make this beer – these recipes are designed to be used with a 10L stock pot and the Home Brewtique brewing equipment kit or another small-batch system.