- Fermo (and any friends you get him) block light from your beer – no need to cover him up!
- The wide top means you don’t need to fuss about with any funnels when transferring your wort, you are less likely to have a blow-off incident and it is super easy to clean.
- Fermo (and all his friends) come with an integrated dispensing tap, meaning you can bottle directly from your fermenter – no transferring or messy siphoning tubes needed!
£20.00 incl VAT
Are you someone who likes to experiment and try new batches of beer frequently?
Have a party coming up and want to offer different types of beer?
Get an extra fermenter (or maybe you need a few) and you can easily create a range of beers without having to wait for the primary fermentation to finish before brewing your next batch.
At HomeBrewtique, we take pride in our unique process and constantly strive to improve. This means we are continually working on ways to improve the brewing experience and provide everything a brewer may need. We are sticklers for detail and want your entire experience to be smooth, enjoyable and delicious!
Please share any ideas or comments on how we can improve. We are here for you, so want to hear what you think would make us better.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our extra fermentation set includes everything you need to have a second batch of bespoke beer fermenting simultaneously with your first:
- A friend for ‘Fermo’ our super-hero fermentation pail with integrated bottling spout – it is food grade plastic so is completely BPA-free.
- an extra air lock to fit into the lid
- an extra LCD thermometer to keep on the outside of the fermenter pail.
Fermenter – 22 cm diameter x 23 cm high
Including airlock and bottling tap – 30cm x 30cm