A beer is only as good as its ingredients.
If you’re going to spend the time to craft your own bespoke beers, it makes sense to start with the very best.
That’s why this recipe pack has the finest grains, all freshly milled by us just before shipping. We use top quality hops from around the world compressed into a pellet form for easy handling and less liquid absorption. We then vacuum seal it all to ensure you receive the freshest possible ingredients.
Yeast is a more important component of your beer than many people realise. The yeast is really what makes your beer. Different strains of yeast also contribute different flavours to a batch of beer. Our yeast is sourced from a special craft-beer yeast developer. Their range of premium dried yeast has been specifically designed for craft beer styles; ensuring consistent and flavourful results with every brew.
Each recipe pack will make you 12, 330ml bottles of beer.
Each pack contains
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with notes section
- Freshly milled grains, hops and specialty yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar
- Kettle Finings (a seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels with special low-tack backing for easy removal
** You will need equipment to make this beer – these recipes are designed to be used with a 10L pot and the HomeBrewtique brewing equipment kit.**