Choose from our most popular lighter ale styles for a refreshing summer treat.
- Power Of One – Single Hop IPA, 5.7%, the exclusive use of Mosaic hops contributes a lovely summer berry and tropical fruit notes.
- Hoppilicious – Multi-Hop IPA , 5.7%, a blend of 6 hop varieties creating a powerful citrus hop aroma punch but one that leaves your mouth happy – not too bitter a finish like some IPAs
- Kozzie – Australian Pale Ale, 4.8%. A bright and cheerful beer with herbal and grapefruit notes.
- Blighty’s Best – Best Bitter, 4.7%. A truly classic beer highlighting the British Noble Hops.
- Star Spangled – American Pale Ale, 5.3%. A slightly hoppier pale ale than an English bitter but not as hoppy as an IPA. Uses magnum, perle and cascade hops.
No need to bottle this next batch if you plan to serve it all at an upcoming party.
Save time and hassle by doing your secondary fermentation right in the 5L keg and serve it directly as a ‘keg-conditioned ale’.
The keg is reusable as well, so you can be the King (or Queen) of BBQs all through the Summer.
We have partnered with fellow DIY Foodies, Ross&Ross, to offer you our hand-picked selection of their best BBQ items.
- BBQ Salt – a mix of Halen Môn Anglesey Sea Salt blended with Smoked, Roasted Garlic and Charcoal Salts. This will enhance any meat with an extra smoky BBQ flavour.
- Jerk Chicken Rub – using a lovely blend of spices including: allspice, lime powder, nutmeg and cinnamon…. this rub is full of classic Jamaican flavours to jazz up your chicken and also works well on Fish and Lamb
- Steak Rub – a base of garlic and onions with layers of spicy, smoky and fruity chillis, then fragrance from all-Spice and dried porcini mushrooms. Try on brisket or ribs cooked low and slow.
Top Tip ! – Mix some spice rub with some beer to make the ultimate meat marinade… mmmmm.
ADD-ON EQUIPMENT :
If you have never brewed beer before, please add our brewing kit to your BBQ Hamper pack to be able to make that great beer easily in your kitchen.
Brewing Kit Includes:
- HomeBrewtique’s hand-made, re-useable brewing bag
- ‘Fermo’ our super-hero fermentation pail with integrated bottling spout
- Airlock to fit into Fermo’s lid
- Immersion thermometer – a nice long one to go in your big pot and can be used as a stirrer
- LCD thermometer on Fermo’s side – helps monitor the fermentation temperature
- Bottling wand – attaches directly to Fermo’s bottling spout for easy bottle filling
To benefit fully from our simplified brewing process, it is best to have a large pot (10L recommended).
- Heavy-based Stainless Steel pot – Good for all your cooking needs
- 10 L with internal measurement marking to make measuring your water easy peasy
- Induction, Electric, Gas and Oven Safe